geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Services items for J2EE 1.4
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:28:18 GMT
Srinath,

Check out the spring support being added to Geronimo. Axis needs to be
seamlessly integrated into Geronimo. This means adding a AxisGBean
that allows:
- No need for custom AxisServlet/AdminServlet entries in web.xml
- No need to use AdminClient for deploy. Things get automatically deployed.
- Automatic deployment for JSR 109 type descriptor and native axis
wsdd descriptor
- All functionality currently in AdminServlet
(start/stop/enable/disable) available via JMX (or) however Geronimo
exposes these things.

Thanks,
dims