geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject accsess ejb's useing ContianerIndex indside geronimo [continued]
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:16:49 GMT
>// Then later...
>  String cotnainerIndex = ... // get container index  from request
>  ContainerIndex index = ContainerIndex.getInstance();
>  EJBContainer container = index.getContainer(containerIndex);
>  container.invoke(callMethod, args, primKey);
>The part I haven't decided is where you get the ContainerIndex from--I
>don't like the static getInstance method.  It's likely ContainerIndex
>will be made a GBean as well and also registered with the kernel, then
>you can get it as an injected dependency or look it up from the kernel
>directly.

Hi David;

We stop this discussion before as we need to wait for the cvs to settle
and put how to find the ContianerIndex to the future.

I tried to accsess the ejb's as follows (see the attachment I use a
servlet) and get following error. Am I doing something wrong.

thanks
Srinath

--- Exception -----

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Legacy invoke interface only supports
remote
 interfaces: class org.openejb.test.stateless.BasicStatelessBean
        at
org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer.invoke(GenericEJBContainer.java:160)
        at SimpleServlet.processContianer(SimpleServlet.java:43)
        at SimpleServlet.doGet(SimpleServlet.java:26)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:362
)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicati
onHandler.java:477)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:4
88)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1754)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplication
Context.java:565)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyWebApplicationContext.handle(JettyWebA
pplicationContext.java:164)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1706)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:817)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:979)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:834)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:
212)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:315)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:498)