geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "river" <ri...@site1.intertele.ch>
Subject RE: User list? Bundle?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:19:05 GMT
I think that Peter meant that installing jk2 connector for tomcat can be
sometimes a pain....

And when I thought about that idea more it will be nice to have one
simple integration option, (scripts etc...) so that newbie can simply
install apache2 for serving static content, svn php etc....
Than Geronimo bundled with Tomcat, and at last to connect two of them
(meaning Tomcat with Apache2).

It is something that can be done with JBoss and surly it will be naaa if
Geronimo have problems with that, but looking at tomcat code I can see
no reason for jk2 connectors not to work when deployed inside Geronimo.
I didn't studied Geronimo code nor GBeans etc so question to gurus: "Do
you see any problem with jk2 connector when Tomcat is running inside
Geronimo".