geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Axis using the dependency tag in geronimo-jetty.xml
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 17:35:16 GMT
On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:45:06 -0700, Jeremy Boynes
<jeremy@coredevelopers.net> wrote:

> Donaghy Philip M wrote:
> > Is this an acceptable geronimo-jetty.xml, are all
> > paths relative to target/repository?
> >

> Yes, this should work (assuming you've copied the jars into
> target/repository) - please can you open a bug in Jira. Workaround info
> is below

Please file a bug report on this.   There is currently is just TODO
note in the web deployer code to add the dependencies.  I'll add
support for this as I finish the ear deployer, but still file the bug
report so I don't forget about it.

Thanks,

-dain