geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] coding with IntelliJ
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:43:18 GMT
	For what it's worth, I tend to create a project with one gigantic
module containing all the Geronimo source paths.  That way it will at
least resolve all the module cross-references, and you only need to come
up with one huge set of libraries across all the Geronimo code.

	The down side is that you really need to run a Maven build to make
sure you haven't introduced illegal dependencies.

	And for what it's worth, I prefer v3 too (while I like the v4 file
chooser and CVS integration, I don't like the modules much).  Note also
that you need a workaround to run either version on Linux 2.6.

Aaron