geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject RE: Security stuff
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 11:55:22 GMT

Impenetrable?  Absolutely.  I've read that thing umpteen times and I
cannot claim that I fully understand it; only the TCK will tell.  There
is no excuse for it being so poorly written.  If more people than Dave,
you, I, and about five other people on the planet cared about this spec,
it would be the perfect candidate for a book to explain it.

I can be found on the Geronimo IRC.  During EDT business hours I am

View raw message