geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: [seed] Proposal for board
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 14:05:44 GMT

On May 21, 2004, at 9:49 AM, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia
- SPO) wrote:

> [...]

All the initial committers are on the PMC.  That's the entire current
committer list.

As for the goal/mission, yes, we can do that up front, or we can do
that work as the Apache Geronimo PMC if the board so allows.  I would
prefer to do after becoming a TLP, as we wouldn't have to rush.
Previous PMC resolutions by the board have included tasking the new PMC
to come up with the detailed charter.

geir

geir@4quarters.com