geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lynch, Peter" <Peter.Ly...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Switch to SVN
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 01:10:56 GMT
Yes, I've tried CVSGrab and another tool that has been mentioned in this
list, to no avail.  Maybe I have a super-strong firewall.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.