geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan W.McAdams <bmcad...@sluggy.com>
Subject Re: Submitting fixes/improvements
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 02:10:46 GMT
Typically you open a  bug or find an existing bug for the feature on
Geronimo's Jira
{http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220}, and
attach a patch to the bug.

You may want to then send a heads up to the list for someone to take a
look at it.

You'll likely also find it useful to join us in #geronimo on Freenode
IRC, where active discussion takes place frequently.

Hope this helps.

-Brendan