geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Wiki is locked
Date Sun, 30 May 2004 21:51:26 GMT
Due to expected interest in the Geronimo project due to our top-level
status change, we've locked the wiki for writes.  This is intended only
to stop the automated attacks that we received at the M1 release that
defaced the content and added links to (IMO) very objectionable
pornography.

If you would like to have it unlocked for a period to modify, just drop
a note here and we'll get that done, and then lock it back up when you
are finished.

This will only be during now and a brief period early next week when
the release goes out.

geir

geir@4quarters.com