geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Switch to SVN
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 05:45:15 GMT
Hi:

I am a eclipse fan boy too. Currently, using the 3.0 M9. SVN is not too
hard to use. I am using Fedora Core 2 (subversion already on the distro)
and before on fedora core 1 I needed to install some rpms to make it work,
but it was not dificult. Some commands I often use to keep track of what
is going on in forrest:

svn up  - Update the local working copy
svn status - Print the list of changed files in the local working copy.
svn ci - commit.

It is really easy to use.

Also web acces is avaliable.

Best Regards,