geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Goya <supremeb...@justaddcaffeine.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo is a top-level Apache project
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 22:18:16 GMT
Congratulations and my sincere thanks to everyone who has worked so hard on
this project! While time constraints have prevented me from doing anything
more than following the list these many months, I'm extremely impressed with
the speed at which this project has taken off.

All you folks pat yourselves on the back--you deserve it!

Regards,

Fred Goya