geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Beers, Chad" <Chad.Be...@PacifiCorp.com>
Subject RE: Apache Geronimo is a top-level Apache project
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 22:23:03 GMT
Indeed! On behalf of all the lurkers - Well Done! Your teams dedication,
tenacity, and brilliance are greatly appreciated!

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Goya [mailto:supremebean@justaddcaffeine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 3:18 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Geronimo is a top-level Apache project

Congratulations and my sincere thanks to everyone who has worked so hard
on
this project! While time constraints have prevented me from doing
anything
more than following the list these many months, I'm extremely impressed
with
the speed at which this project has taken off.

All you folks pat yourselves on the back--you deserve it!

Regards,

Fred Goya

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 03:07 pm, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that the board today approved the proposal to
> make the Geronimo project a top-level Apache project.
>
> We'll be discussing the next steps later, but I wanted everyone to
hear
> the good news here first.
>
> geir

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else, unless expressly
approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy
all copies.