geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: MultiPoolConnectionInterceptor.SubjectCRIKey fix
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 13:51:16 GMT
-----Mensagem original-----
De: David Jencks [mailto:david@coredevelopers.net]

> ?? SubjectCRIKey does implement hashCode().  Does your implementation
> of ConnectionRequestInfo implement it properly?  Please provide more
> details. In particular, are you using container managed security (i.e.
> a Subject) or application managed security (i.e ConnectionRequestInfo)?

Now it does :-)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator-geronimo/modules/connector/src/j
ava/org/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/MultiPoolConnectionInterceptor.ja
va?rev=1.3&view=markup

Nope, I'm not using application managed security. In fact, my implementation
is just an Avalon fa├žade to geronimo implementation.

> BTW does the version of your patches I applied to the openejb jdbc
> wrapper work for you?

To be honest I didn't test it yet. We're very close to our deadline here,
and my old implementation just works(tm) ;-)

But I'll review the code to match the differences next weekend.

Regards,
hammett