geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: MultiPoolConnectionInterceptor.SubjectCRIKey fix
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 23:36:20 GMT
?? SubjectCRIKey does implement hashCode().  Does your implementation
of ConnectionRequestInfo implement it properly?  Please provide more
details. In particular, are you using container managed security (i.e.
a Subject) or application managed security (i.e ConnectionRequestInfo)?

BTW does the version of your patches I applied to the openejb jdbc
wrapper work for you?

thanks
david jencks