geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Problem with DeploymentContext
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:56:18 GMT
The deployment construction phase, of which this temp file usage is a
part, already won't work without file system write access -- one of the
alternatives to temp files is to try to get a URLClassloader to read
from the partially written configuration archive file.  However I think
running a pre-configured geronimo instance off read only media ought to
work.

david jencks