geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Daily builds
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 06:51:17 GMT
The change to SNAPSHOT version is committed.

David pointed out to me that he already setup daily builds (duh I get
an email every day :) and all we need to do is ask the apache
infrastructure team where we should be stick the jars.  Anyway, daily
SNAPSHOT builds should go live next week sometime.

-dain