geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse issue
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:03:19 GMT
On Apr 23, 2004, at 4:34 PM, Jukka Uusisalo wrote:
> Does somebody have suggestions or good practices how create eclipse
> projects
> against geronimo directory structure from cvs?
>
> I made one eclipse project like geronimo-module = eclipse-module, but
> it
> feels
> little bit hard to find needed parts to get compiled etc. Also one big
> project with several
> source root does not make me happy.

I previously posted a Python script I use to build a .project and
.classpath file for Eclipse, but I've tweaked it a bit since then so am
re-posting.  It goes the 'one big project' route.  I first run maven
from the command-line, then run the script.  The end goal for now is to
get an Eclipse project which has all the dependencies set up, so that
you can do interesting introspection things like find references, etc.

One day I should Jelly-ize this ...