geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Spec jar versions
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:39:26 GMT
I got the build updated on my machine, and there are the jars I'm
producing:

geronimo-spec-ejb-2.1-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-connector-1.5-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-deployment-1.1-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-management-1.0-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-jms-1.1-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-jsp-2.0-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-jta-1.0.1B-rc1.jar
geronimo-spec-servlet-2.4-rc1.jar

Please, double check the version numbers, and if there are no
complaints, I'll commit these changes when I get home tonight.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network