geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Assert problem in unit tests
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 05:30:14 GMT
I just realized we did not have asserts turned on when we were running 
our unit tests.  I turned them on and fixed most of the problems, but 
there are a few lingering problems.

David, in the connector module, I left asserts turned off as I couldn't 
figure out why the test break when they are on.

In org.apache.geronimo.naming.deploymentLocalRefDConfigBean, I disabled 
the assert in the constructor.  I have no idea how the 88 DConfigBeans 
and based on the code I looked at I hope to never know ;)  Anyway, can 
whom ever wrote this take a look at the assert again and fix it or 
remove it.

-dain

/*************************
  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network
  *************************/


Mime
View raw message