geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Release this week
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:41:40 GMT
Geronimo is hackable now, so I think we should do a binary (alpha)
release.  I still need to get the OpenEJB deployer and jars into the
Geronimo assembly but that should not take that long.  Does anyone else
have something they need to get in before we do a release?

Assuming there aren't any big hang-ups, does anyone know how we publish
the binary once it is assembled and voted on?

After we get the first release out, I would like to start publishing
daily builds so we can quickly get out fixes as people find problems.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network