geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: ManagedConnection.addConnectionEventListener
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:16:34 GMT
That was one of the problems uncovered.  I fixed it by modifying the 
pool so all add/remove happens at "last" rather than "first".

The tests didn't find it because connections were never getting 
returned since the ConnectionEventListener wasn't installed.

thanks
david jencks

On Wednesday, April 7, 2004, at 04:00 PM, Hamilton Verissimo de 
Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> -----Mensagem original-----
> De: David Jencks [mailto:david@coredevelopers.net]
>
>> I've modified your equals method but kept hashcode.  This uncovered
>> several other problems in the tests which I have fixed.
>>
>> Please let me know if you find more problems.
>
> Since you asked :-)
>
> SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.java:
>
> In the returnConnection method:
>
> Change
>
>             synchronized (pool) {
>                 mci.setLastUsed(System.currentTimeMillis());
> 				pool.addFirst(mci);
>             }
>
> to
>
>             synchronized (pool) {
>                 mci.setLastUsed(System.currentTimeMillis());
>                 if (pool.isEmpty())
>                 {
>                 	pool.addLast(mci);
>                 }
>                 else
>                 {
> 				pool.addFirst(mci);
>                 }
>             }
>
>
> When the pool is empty and you try to add the first connection it 
> fails.
> Strage that is not being catched in the test case.
>
>
>
>


Mime
View raw message