geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:14:27 GMT

On Tuesday, April 6, 2004, at 07:32 AM, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira
(Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> [...]

At one point Oracle would accept other peoples xids only if the global
and branch ids were exactly 64 bytes long.  There were some messages
over the weekend on the jotm list about this, they might have fixed it
in the last couple of days.

thanks
david jencks