geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Temp Mentor Wanted
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:46:38 GMT
I suggest you read "Open Source Development with CVS", which is a free
book available at http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/ (you can also buy a copy
at your local book store).  You only really need to read the first
section "An Overview of CVS" to get a hang of cvs.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network