geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Error when starting Geronimo
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 19:26:00 GMT
This is all fixed now.  This little message helped me find a bunch of
bugs.

There were two main problems.  The first was caused by me not handling
exceptions tightly enough in the GBean life cycle events.  The second
was cause by not initializing the user transaction in the
WARConfigBuilder.

Thanks for the message,

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom