geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:04:02 GMT
I'm changing this to use the global TransactionContext.getContext().

One of the conditions of using this framework is that there should
always be a TransactionContext.  If there is no tx, it should be an
UnspecifiedTransactionContext.  I think the openejb usage of
TransactionContext shows this.

BTW I am moving the OpenEJB EJBUserTransaction to be the geronimo
UserTransactionImpl.   When the appropriate container is started, is
should call userTransaction.setOnline(true);

So far remote usertx are not supported.  I probably won't get to them
today.

refactoring proceeding....

thanks
david jencks