geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <mich...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject [OT] Re: Subversion: was Temp Mentor Wanted
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:59:48 GMT
Thanks, Alan.  I have used CVS.  The question was not so much about CVS as
about using CVS in this context.  The question was administrative.  For
some reason, I can code for 18 hours and love it but 10 minutes of
administration drives me batty.  I think many other geeks are the same and
that this sort of a one stop administrative reference source would be
useful and surprisingly helpful to the Open Source Community.  However, I
will check what is needed here out.  Thanks.

Mike

you