geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <mich...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Temp Mentor Wanted
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:15:01 GMT
I would like to get into a regular contribution on a long term basis with
this project.  However, I am new to the administrative side Open Source
work, e.g. cvs upload, etc.  I would appreciate someone taking the time to
mentor me a bit for a week or so to get me going without my having to
donate my holiday time to the learning curve for the administrative
details.  I am interested in assisting at all levels.  Thanks.

Mike

LEGAL NOTICE

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you