geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:35:58 GMT
I've committed my changes to the UserTransaction stuff.  There is a
simple test in the connector package,
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerTest.testUserTra
nsactionEnlistingExistingConnections.

Tests for the openejb jdbc wrapper would certainly be nice:-)  I have
no particular objection to wrapping a datasource but never convinced
myself it was worth the trouble.

Please let me know if you run into problems.

thanks
david jencks