geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Problem with DeploymentContext
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:07:03 GMT
Jeremy and David J,

I think I might have run into a structural problem with
DeploymentContext while writing the EJB deployer.  If you take a look
at EJBConfigBuilder in the openejb cvs, you will see it follows the
structure of the war deployer.  I ran into a problem while attempting
to write a test for buildConfiguration(File, JarInputStream, XmlObject)
method.  This method starts by coping the file contents from the
JarInputStream to the output file, and then builds the EJB
configuration.  To build the EJB configuration I need to load and
inspect the EJB classes, and this is a problem because the output jar
file doesn't seem to be on the classpath of the DeploymentContext (we
get the classpath from the context on line 222).

Any idea on how to get around this?

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner