geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Fletcher <jfletc...@voicelog.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] incubator-geronimo-1.0-M1 release files
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:17:38 GMT
Here's some feeback about this page:

http://www.openejb.org/geronimo.html

1) There's a link to download geronimo build M1, but I couldn't find geronimo there anywhere.

So I checked out tag v1_0_M1 and built my own, and ran the openejb tests.
I'm running on Linux (java version "1.4.2_03"), and I did get the 8 errors mentioned.
     [java] Failure Summary:
     [java] 1) Stateless.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
     [java] 2) Stateless.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
     [java] 3) Stateful.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
     [java] 4) Stateful.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
     [java] 5) Entity.BMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
     [java] 6) Entity.BMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
     [java] 7) Entity.CMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
     [java] 8) Entity.CMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray

Good work though,
Jeff