geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Le Goff <>
Subject Re: Building openEJB with maven
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:32:41 GMT wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 05:55:45AM -0500, Srinath Perera wrote:
>>Hi all;
>>when I try to buid the openEJB code (head) with maven I do
>>get following error. I saw that the branch is under developement and may
>>having problems. Is this error something wrong what I did or
>>something wrong with maven build.
> You're good, you just need to checkout and build geronimo first.  Once that is done,
the required libraries will be in your local maven repository and OpenEJB should build fine.
> -David
>>I just try maven at the home dir.
>>Attempting to download geronimo-connector-DEV.jar.
>>WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-connector-DEV.jar.
>>Attempting to download geronimo-remoting-DEV.jar.
>>WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-remoting-DEV.jar.
>>Attempting to download geronimo-security-DEV.jar.
>>WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-security-DEV.jar.
>>Attempting to download geronimo-transaction-DEV.jar.
>>WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-transaction-DEV.jar.
>>Attempting to download mx4j-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>>Attempting to download hsqldb-jdk1.4-1.7.1.jar.
>>WARNING: Failed to download hsqldb-jdk1.4-1.7.1.jar.
>>File...... file:/C:/Documents and Settings/hemapani/Desktop
>>Element... maven:reactor
>>Line...... 134
>>Column.... 27
>>The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisf
>>geronimo-connector-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
>>geronimo-remoting-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
>>geronimo-security-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
>>geronimo-transaction-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
>>hsqldb-jdk1.4-1.7.1.jar (no download url specified)

When building geronimo, I get these unsatisfied dependencies for module

Attempting to download openejb-core-DEV.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download openejb-core-DEV.jar.
Attempting to download openejb-jca-DEV.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download openejb-jca-DEV.jar.
Attempting to download openejb-itests-DEV.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download openejb-itests-DEV.jar.
Attempting to download tranql-SNAPSHOT.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

openejb-core-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
openejb-jca-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
openejb-itests-DEV.jar (no download url specified)

Then I tried to get openejb from cvs, and what I built is :

Is there a way to build -DEV.jar instead of -2.0M1.jar ?

I could not find anything related to openejb building prior to geronimo
building on the wiki pages. Any link somewhere ?

View raw message