geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 03:17:01 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> Btw I should submit the patch to this very list? Seems to me that openejb is
> managed by the same committers (or at least a subset of them). Why's that?
> Protect ASF from IP issues?

Most definitely not.

Since the very beginning Geronimo has worked with other open source
projects to build a complete J2EE solution - OpenEJB is one of those,
Jetty and JOTM are others. However, at the time OpenEJB provided EJB1.1
functionality and quite a few people have worked to bring it up to the
2.1 level - given the size of an EJB project, it's not really surprising
there is overlap in the communities.

--
Jeremy