geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Temp Mentor Wanted
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:56:25 GMT
For CVS you might also want to check out (sorry, bad pun)
http://ccvs.cvshome.org/fom//cache/1.html
http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs-1.11.14/cvs.html

To get started on the project, find an area that itches, email the list
or contact folk on IRC (irc.freenode.net/#geronimo), and join in - the
best way to participate is with code or documentation.

And most of all - have fun :)

--
Jeremy

--