geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject Re: Temp Mentor Wanted
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:56:25 GMT
For CVS you might also want to check out (sorry, bad pun)

To get started on the project, find an area that itches, email the list
or contact folk on IRC (, and join in - the
best way to participate is with code or documentation.

And most of all - have fun :)

Michael McGrady wrote:

> I would like to get into a regular contribution on a long term basis
> with this project.  However, I am new to the administrative side Open
> Source work, e.g. cvs upload, etc.  I would appreciate someone taking
> the time to mentor me a bit for a week or so to get me going without my
> having to donate my holiday time to the learning curve for the
> administrative details.  I am interested in assisting at all levels.
> Thanks.
> Mike
> This electronic mail  transmission and any accompanying documents
> contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential
> and legally privileged.  This information is intended only for the use
> of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission
> was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any
> disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
> contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly
> prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
> delete the message.  Thank you

  * Jeremy Boynes
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network