geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Problem with DeploymentContext
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 01:36:21 GMT
This is a symptom of 88-itis - the tool may only provide us with an
input stream for the standard archive. We copy that to the output stream
but that is not suitable for use as a classloader.

I think David's solution of staging a temporary file somewhere and using
it to build the classpath is probably the way to go, ugly as it seems.

--
Jeremy

--
Jeremy