geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:12:39 GMT
It's an inner class in TrackedConnectionAssociator.   Did this not
compile for you or is it just confusing?  It compiles and runs for me
on osx and linux.

Shall I change

     public ConnectorContextInfo enter(InstanceContext
newInstanceContext, Set newUnshareableResources)

     public TrackedConnectionAssociator.ConnectorContextInfo
enter(InstanceContext newInstanceContext, Set newUnshareableResources)
?

thanks
david jencks