geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joachim Schreiber" <yos...@web.de>
Subject Re: Maven 1.0rc2 now works
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:05:24 GMT
geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org schrieb am 07.04.04 17:10:43:

> On Apr 7, 2004, at 2:13 AM, <yoschr@web.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi Dain, Jacek

> > agree, I try it on winXP sp1 jdj1.4.2_02-b03 maven rc2

> > hm I had to run three times ;-)
> >
> > ( Perhaps it's good to mention that during JUnit tests it's better to
> > disable all firewall software on win or linux workstations to run the
> > remote tests successfully )
>
> Works fine on my mac with the firewall turned on.
>
> Alan any comments?

I want to be more accurate

My firewall wants to block 2 request coming from the jetty module

org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.WebAppDConfigTest

and

org.apache.geronimo.jetty.ApplicationTest

I think this is not always a problem, this depends on the firewall software you use on your
workstation and what configuration. So I think it's not a bug but something to mention in
the wiki.

---------
yo