geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 02:50:36 GMT

On Monday, April 5, 2004, at 07:23 PM, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira
(Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> [...]

openejb jira would be better.
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10401
You may need to log in to create an issue.

> Seems to me that openejb is
> managed by the same committers (or at least a subset of them). Why's
> that?

I'm not entirely sure.
> Protect ASF from IP issues?

I don't think this has anything to do with it.

Thanks.  Looking forward to your patch.

david jencks