geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Problem with DeploymentContext
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:21:16 GMT
Just to clarify, this is the code that is using addStreamInclude (in
the last if block)...

     protected XmlObject generateClassPath(URI configID, JarInputStream
jarInputStream, DeploymentContext context) throws DeploymentException {
         URI moduleBase = URI.create(configID.toString() + "/");
         XmlObject j2eeDoc = null;
         try {
             for (JarEntry entry; (entry =
jarInputStream.getNextJarEntry()) != null; jarInputStream.closeEntry())
{
                 String name = entry.getName();
                 if (name.endsWith("/")) {
                     continue;
                 }
                 if (name.equals("META-INF/ra.xml")) {
                     j2eeDoc = getConnectorDocument(jarInputStream);
                     continue;
                 }
                 if (name.endsWith(".jar")) {
                     URI uri = moduleBase.resolve(name);
                     context.addStreamInclude(uri, jarInputStream);
                 }

It looks like the .rar file contains several .jar files, which need to
be added to the class path.  This is a bit different from an ejb-jar
where we want just the outer jar added to the class path, but I
actually think this is what we want for ejb-jars.  What I plan on doing
is to construct a car file that contains just two entries
META-INF/config.ser and ejb.jar (at the root level).

Any objections?

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner