geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:09:26 GMT
On Apr 5, 2004, at 2:47 PM, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia
- SPO) wrote:

> Hi David!
>
> On the subject, the TransactionCachingInterceptor seems to depend on a
> transaction context active. I'm not sure, but this is not always the
> case,
> right?

There should always be a transaction context.  I think you are
confusing transaction context with and active jta transaction.  In
geronimo, we have two basic transaction contexts a jta transaction
based context and an unspecified transaction context.  An unspecified
transaction context does not wrap a real transaction.

-dain