geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] incubator-geronimo-1.0-M1 release files
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:46:47 GMT
On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 08:17:38AM -0600, Jeff Fletcher wrote:
> Here's some feeback about this page:
>
> http://www.openejb.org/geronimo.html
>
> 1) There's a link to download geronimo build M1, but I couldn't find
> geronimo there anywhere.

Right, we don't actually have the release there yet.  I plan on
updating the link when the files are actually published.

> So I checked out tag v1_0_M1 and built my own, and ran the openejb tests.
> I'm running on Linux (java version "1.4.2_03"), and I did get the 8 errors
> mentioned.
>     [java] Failure Summary:
>     [java] 1) Stateless.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
>     [java] 2) Stateless.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
>     [java] 3) Stateful.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
>     [java] 4) Stateful.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
>     [java] 5) Entity.BMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
>     [java] 6) Entity.BMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
>     [java] 7) Entity.CMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBHomeArray
>     [java] 8) Entity.CMP.RMI_IIOP.returnEJBObjectArray
>
> Good work though,
> Jeff

Woo hoo!  Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

You just reminded me that we need to be more explicit about only
supporting JDk 1.4.  Have to throw that in wherever needed when I have
time.

-David