geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Just a quick remark about naming of the release
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:22:09 GMT
Exactly.  The tens of thousands of Eclipse users will be in familiar territory.

But to be on the safe-side, did pull together a list of 62 "haves" and
"have nots" to be absolutely clear on what we are giving people.  If
we have any energy to spend, let's spend it there.

I'd prefer not to make the 0.x initial release mistake again :)

-David