geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse issue
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:07:43 GMT
On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 11:34:24PM +0300, Jukka Uusisalo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody have suggestions or good practices how create eclipse projects
> against geronimo directory structure from cvs?
>
> I made one eclipse project like geronimo-module = eclipse-module, but it
> feels
> little bit hard to find needed parts to get compiled etc. Also one big
> project with several
> source root does not make me happy.
>
> Any ideas, propably some has done this before?

I do this bash loop in the incubator-geronimo dir after a cvs checkout.

    for module in "$(find ./*/ -name project.xml | sed 's/project.xml//')"; do
        echo $module
        pushd $PWD &> /dev/null;
        cd $module
        maven eclipse > /dev/null
        popd &> /dev/null
    done;

Then you just have to refresh or import the eclipse projects.

-David