geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Release this week
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:47:25 GMT
On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 02:41:40PM -0500, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Geronimo is hackable now, so I think we should do a binary (alpha)
> release.  I still need to get the OpenEJB deployer and jars into the
> Geronimo assembly but that should not take that long.  Does anyone else
> have something they need to get in before we do a release?

I can think of plenty of things, but that's what makes your idea of
publishing daily builds such a good one :)

I'm already doing nightly build/tests on minotaur and nagoya.  It
should be fairly easy to timestamp each build and publish it *if* the
tests pass.

+1

Maybe at some point later, I can find an easy way to use the cvs
commit messages as the release notes.

-David