geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Daily builds
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:11:33 GMT
Now that we got our first release out (and kind of know what we are
doing), I plan on setting up a daily build.  To do this I will need to
change the Geronimo version to 1.0-SNAPSHOT.  This will cause the maven
build to check if a new version of the Geronimo jars on the ibiblio
repository each time you build, which has couple of drawbacks.  If you
are online the build will be slower, as maven will contact ibiblio for
each module build, and if you happen to build while the jars are being
uploaded to ibiblio, you may get some jars from ibiblio and some from
your local build.  Both of these can be fixed by building with 'maven
-o' (offline mode), but you have to remember to type it.

I'll also work with OpenEJB, ActiveMQ, and TranQL to publish similar
daily builds.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner