geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <>
Subject ManagedConnection.addConnectionEventListener
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:31:56 GMT

No ConnectionEventListener are being set up in ManagedConnection instances.
I putted a temporary

in the setConnectionEventListener of ManagedConnectionInfo class.
Neverthless the actual behavior of this implementation has a flaw (I think).
When a ManagedConnection raises ConnectionClosed - catched by
GeronimoConnectionEventListener - then ManagedConnectionInfo instance is not
pop'ed, and this code:

    public void returnConnection(ConnectionInfo connectionInfo,
ConnectionReturnAction connectionReturnAction) {

        if (connectionReturnAction == ConnectionReturnAction.DESTROY) {
            next.returnConnection(connectionInfo, connectionReturnAction);

        TransactionContext transactionContext =
        if (transactionContext.isActive()) {
(connectionInfo.getManagedConnectionInfo().hasConnectionHandles()) {
            return; // Here, it still have connections handlers, of course
                    // they haven't been removed.
        //No transaction, no handles, we return it.
        next.returnConnection(connectionInfo, connectionReturnAction);

always returns without invoking the other interceptor (precisely the
MultiPoolConnectionInterceptor is never reached)

View raw message