geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject ContainerTransactionContext
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:38:54 GMT

Sorry for the annoying messages :-)

The ContainerTransactionContext holds an transaction manager and stores the
transaction created when begin() is invoked. If I'm using other TM
implementation (I'm using JOTM) ContainerTransactionContext wouldn't be
syncronized (except if I change all application code to use it, but that
won't be loosely-coupled, right?) ;-)

First possibility is using TransactionManagerProxy, then a begin() in my
other TM implementation could tell ContainerTransactionContext that
something happened.

Thats 'cause ContainerTransactionContext is a rendezvous point for the rest
of geronimo code, but the rest of my application uses directly the
UserTransaction/TransactionManager interfaces to begin/commit transactions.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
hammett