geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:47:56 GMT
Hi David!

On the subject, the TransactionCachingInterceptor seems to depend on a
transaction context active. I'm not sure, but this is not always the case,
right?

 public void getConnection(ConnectionInfo connectionInfo) throws
ResourceException {
   TransactionContext transactionContext =
connectionTracker.getTransactionContext();
   ManagedConnectionInfo managedConnectionInfo =
(ManagedConnectionInfo)transactionContext.getManagedConnectionInfo(this);

The connectionTracker can return a null TransactionContext. WDYT?

--
hammett
http://jroller.com/page/hammett/
http://www.apache.org/~hammett/

-----Mensagem original-----
De: David Jencks [mailto:david@coredevelopers.net]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 5 de abril de 2004 15:15
Para: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Assunto: Re: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete

I'm working on this, hope to have something committed later today.
Fairly extensive modifications are needed.  I hope to make UT available
in Jetty to show what is needed to use in other contexts.

Thanks for pointing out that this is incomplete.

david jencks

On Monday, April 5, 2004, at 10:49 AM, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira
(Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> Following this issue, here is the UserTransactionImpl.java. Attention
> begin/commit/rollback and incrementTransaction and
> decrementTransaction.
>
> - Someone needs to set the TrackedConnectionAssociator to
> UserTransactionImpl sometime. When?
> - Should ConnectionTrackingCoordinator be a singleton?
it's a GBean in geronimo.  You should be able to deploy outside
geronimo by creating one yourself.