geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:38:28 GMT

Hi, I decided to "borrow" the geronimo's implementation of JCA and JTA to
use in my project but realized that its not a complete work   :-)

Particullary important is the UserTransaction broadcasting the start of a
transaction to whoever holds the Connections in a context. I saw that the
intention is declared in UserTransactionImpl

    // private transient TrackedConnectionAssociator
trackedConnectionAssociator;

    //    public TrackedConnectionAssociator
getTrackedConnectionAssociator() {
    //        return trackedConnectionAssociator;
    //    }
    //
    //    public void
setTrackedConnectionAssociator(TrackedConnectionAssociator
trackedConnectionAssociator) {
    //        this.trackedConnectionAssociator =
trackedConnectionAssociator;
    //    }

I can give you a hand on this - cause I got to hurry delivering this module
in my application. I hope we can be agile and pragmatic on this. But before
any patch I want to hear from you what you guys planned for this integration
(JCA/JTA)

Thanks,
hammett