geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject RE: [Connector] UserTransaction incomplete
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 02:23:01 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org

> I've committed my changes to the UserTransaction stuff.  There is a
> simple test in the connector package,
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionManagerTest.testUserTra
>
> Tests for the openejb jdbc wrapper would certainly be nice:-)  I have
> no particular objection to wrapping a datasource but never convinced
> myself it was worth the trouble.

I finished the TransactionalJdbcManagedConnectionFactory (and family)
extensions. Haven't generate the patch cause I didn't test it with Oracle
yet.

Btw I should submit the patch to this very list? Seems to me that openejb is
managed by the same committers (or at least a subset of them). Why's that?
Protect ASF from IP issues?

Cheers,
hammett